Book your room at Crown Beach Resort & Spa
Villa, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Suite, Private Pool, Courtyard AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Villa, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests
Beachfront VillaMax Occupancy: 6 guests
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only beachfront hotel
Located in Arorangi, this beachfront hotel is connected to the convention center and within 3 mi (5 km) of Aro'a Beach, Puaikura Beach, and National Stadium. Para O Tane Palace and Cook Island Christian Church are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Catch some rays on Crown Beach Resort & Spa's private beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
All rooms are soundproofed and feature WiFi, wired Internet, and Tempur-Pedic beds. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Crown Beach Resort & Spa like a children's club and an outdoor pool.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar and a poolside bar. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers a health club, a spa tub, and a rooftop terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach bar
- Business center
- Children's club
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 40
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of restaurants - 3
- On private beach
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Rooftop terrace
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 0.30 NZD per minute ), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 0.30 NZD per minute ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- DVD player
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate dining area
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Turndown service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Tang Restaurant - This restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open select days.
Oceans Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Windjammer Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A private beach and a health club are featured at the hotel. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
Spa Ariki has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children under 16 years old are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 16 or older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 16
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
Caters to adults only
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: NZD 89
- All citizens of Cook Islands will be charged the national value-added tax
- Resort fee
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 0.30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 0.30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 30 per person
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.