Book your room at Paradise Inn
LoftMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Studio SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
StudioMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Beachfront hotel for sun and fun
This Rarotonga hotel is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Cook Island Christian Church, National Museum of the Cook Islands, and Beachcomber Pearl Market. Local attractions also include Para O Tane Palace and National Stadium.
At Paradise Inn, hit the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then dine onsite at Onsite venue.
All guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
For a convenient ride to the sand and surf, hop on the hotel's beach shuttle (surcharge). Summer fun is a breeze at Paradise Inn with activities like snorkeling and kayaking.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach hotel also offers a garden and a terrace. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Paradise Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free! Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free! Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 NZD )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 NZD )
Park your car
Free! Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Onsite venue - This bar overlooks the ocean. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Paradise Inn
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 10 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 35 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: NZD 25 (roundtrip), (from 3 to 12 years old)
- Early check-in fee: NZD 75
- Late check-out fee: NZD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 25 per night
We should mention
Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal and airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.