Book your room at Ao Prao Resort
Deluxe CottageMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe HillsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Cottage, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
3.5-star resort on the beach, near Ko Samed Beach
This Koh Samet resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Ao Prao Beach, Ko Samed Beach, and Ao Phai Beach. Also nearby are International Clinic Koh Samet and Ao Cho Beach.
At Ao Prao Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy surfing/boogie boarding.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ao Prao Resort
At your hotel
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Ao Prao Resort with activities like surfing/boogie boarding, parasailing, and sailing.
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach resort also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a garden.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Meeting rooms
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Outdoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Ao Prao Resort has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include a private beach and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Parasailing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The fine print for Ao Prao Resort
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 4 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3413
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2236 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 9298
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 5767 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 530 for adults and THB 265 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 5000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.