Book your room at Saikaew Beach Resort
Deluxe CottageMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premier RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premier SeasideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
3-star resort on the beach, near Ko Samed Beach
This Koh Samet resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Hat Sai Kaew Beach, Pineapple Beach, and Ko Samed Beach. Also nearby are International Clinic Koh Samet and Ao Phai Beach.
At Saikaew Beach Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy parasailing.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Saikaew Beach Resort
At your hotel
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Saikaew Beach Resort with activities like parasailing, windsurfing, and sailing.
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Eat and drink
Saikaew Beach Resort has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
The fine print for Saikaew Beach Resort
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3413
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2236 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 6944
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 4950 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3,600 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.