Availability: Saikaew Beach Resort
Deluxe CottageMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premier SeasideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
3-star resort on the beach, near Ko Samed Beach
This Koh Samet resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from Hat Sai Kaew Beach, Pineapple Beach, and Ko Samed Beach. Also nearby are International Clinic Koh Samet and Ao Phai Beach.
At Saikaew Beach Resort, relax by an outdoor pool or hit the private beach where you can enjoy parasailing.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Saikaew Beach Resort Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Saikaew Beach Resort with activities like parasailing, windsurfing, and sailing.
Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This eco-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a fitness center.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
Saikaew Beach Resort has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snorkeling nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Parasailing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Scuba diving nearby
Saikaew Beach Resort Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:Complimentary resort boat shuttle service is available during scheduled times for hotel guests only. Reservations are not required but can be made in advance. A private speed boat service for a surcharge of THB 2000 (per one way, maximum 6 persons) is available for guests who miss the resort shuttle. Payment for this service is on the spot. For further details contact the hotel using the information in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3413
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2236 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 6944
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 4950 (from 4 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 3,600 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through The Green Leaf Business Scheme thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.