Please enter your travel dates.
Reaumont bed & breakfast with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated on a river, this bed & breakfast is in the same area as Chartreuse Cellars, Col de Parmenie, and Maison de Pays Museum. Regional attractions also include Longpra Castle and Virieu Castle.
In addition to a children's club, Le Centaure provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and free self parking.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and bathrooms with rainfall showerheads.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This bed & breakfast offers access to secretarial services and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 968 square feet (90 square meters) include a ballroom and banquet facilities. This Reaumont bed & breakfast also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a library, and a children's club. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Le Centaure is a smoke-free property.
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 90
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1997
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 968
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding
- Housekeeping - 2 days per week
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Desert view
- Courtyard view
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Guests arriving after normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 4.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- An optional resort fee may be paid onsite for access to certain resort amenities
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.