Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Red Bank eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Two River Theater, Count Basie Theater, and Marine Park. Local attractions also include Riverview Medical Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank
- At your hotel
Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1200 square feet (111 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fireplace in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 111
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1200
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Free parking, Free self parking
- In your room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3.95 and USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 3.95 per day (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.