Book your room at Hotel Rheinpark Rees
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Boardwalk hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
Situated on the boardwalk, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Muehlenturm and Sculpture Park. Wunderland Kalkar and Market Square are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a sauna. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace, massage/treatment rooms, and spa services.
All 60 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and guests can also appreciate comforts like premium bedding and pillow menus.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3970 square feet (369 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Rees hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
Hotel Rheinpark Rees is a smoke-free property.
- Free parking nearby
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2002
- Conference space size (feet) - 3970
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 369
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant RheinArt - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 PM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9,50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5,00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5,00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8,00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50,00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25,00 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.