Book your room at Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room One Queen Bed
- 1 queen
Regina eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Dunlop Art Gallery, Saskatchewan Legislative Building, and Brandt Center. Also nearby are Cornwall Center and Globe Theater.
At Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina, recreational amenities include a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
- At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina features a spa tub and a sauna. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle during limited hours is offered to guests.
Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 224
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 10
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Eat and drink
The Dining Room - This café serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Victoria Tea Room - This café serves light fare only. Afternoon tea is offered.
Monarch Lounge - This restaurant serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Golfing nearby
Essence Organic Spa has massage/treatment rooms and couples treatment room(s). Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Radisson Plaza Hotel Saskatchewan Regina
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance to arrange late check-in. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 3 percent destination fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 19 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 15 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 5 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per room
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.