Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Regina eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Regina, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Globe Theater, Cornwall Center, and Casino Regina. Also nearby are Dunlop Art Gallery and Royal Saskatchewan Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Plaza Regina features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a porter/bellhop.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards.
In addition to an indoor pool, Ramada Plaza Regina provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Fitness facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
Ramada Plaza Regina has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mulligans Lounge - This pub serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note prepaid credit cards are not accepted as payment method.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.