Availability: Ramada Plaza Regina
Standard Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Business Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Regina eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Regina, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Globe Theater, Cornwall Center, and Casino Regina. Also nearby are Dunlop Art Gallery and Royal Saskatchewan Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Plaza Regina features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 July 2014 to 10 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
- Parking area
- Spa tub
- Select guestrooms
Ramada Plaza Regina Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Ramada Plaza Regina provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A business center is on site at this 3-star property. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
Ramada Plaza Regina has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Mulligans Lounge - This pub serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Ramada Plaza Regina Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:Please note prepaid credit cards are not accepted as payment method.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.