Please enter your travel dates.
Région Test property with 3 freshwater, heated outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the airport this property is in the city center.
In addition to 3 freshwater, heated outdoor swimming pools, XXXX-EQC Hotel K (PPP) features a restaurant, a golf course, and free parking.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, coffee/tea makers, and desks.
XXXX-EQC Hotel K (PPP) features a golf course, 3 freshwater, heated outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor pool, and a health club. The property offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is served on weekdays.
This Région Test property also offers a children's pool, a fitness facility, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
XXXX-EQC Hotel K (PPP) is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Number of floors - 20
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Health club
- Number of outdoor pools - 3 freshwater, heated
- Free parking
- Room service
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - children's (heated)
- Swimming pool - outdoor (freshwater, heated)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- LCD TV
- Room size (square meters)
A complimentary breakfast is served between 6 AM and 9:30 AM on weekdays.
Costas Opa - This theme restaurant serves breakfast, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required from 1 December until 2 January. Closed Monday and Friday.
Tadich Grille - This seafood restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required. Closed Monday.
Room service is available.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the property. 3 freshwater, heated outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby on site
- Skiing - downhill nearby on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby on site
- Kayaking nearby on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby on site
- Snorkeling nearby on site
- Aerobics nearby on site
- Racquetball/squash nearby on site
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby on site
- Horse riding/rental nearby on site
- Parasailing nearby on site
- Ecotours nearby on site
- Bungee jumping nearby on site
- Ski lessons available nearby on site
- Bowling alley nearby on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at Midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Between December 25 and January 2, guests arriving after 11 PM should check in at the front desk of the Hotel Springbourne across the street.
Check-out time is 6:30 PM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 27 years old.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
Minimum guest age is 16
Early departure fee charged 900
Parking height restrictions apply
Cash Deposit Required 200
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A fee for dinner on 31 October: USD 25/45 per person
- Cleaning fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: USD 100/250 per accommodation, per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 30 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14-15 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12/13 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 20/30
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: USD 12/14 per week
- Additional Details
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself. Couples wishing to share a room must provide proof of marriage. Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked. To arrange required transfers to the property, guests must contact the property before travel using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A mandatory fee for lunch on 9 November is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This Houseboat property is rated 4 star Superior.