Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Triple Room with 3 single beds
- Three Single Beds
Dizy hotel with a restaurant
Moet et Chandon nearby
Situated in Dizy, this hotel is close to Moet et Chandon, Perrier Jouet, and Leclerc-Briant. Area attractions also include Castellane and Janisson-Baradon.
Campanile Epernay Dizy provides a restaurant, complimentary parking, a lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.
To Dizy, this hotel situated at feet of vineyards will be the ideal point of departure to discover the typical villages to the surroundings and pay numerous visits of cellars to Epernay (Moët and Chandon, Haberdasher, Of Castellane, Nicolas Feuillatte). In only 2 km of the city center of Epernay and in 20 km from Reims.
- Medical assistance available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The establishment campanile Epernay Dizy possesses a restaurant new "next generation". You go to be also surprised by the conviviality of its new restaurant: inspired design, seasonal produce and creative receipts of a star chef.
Visit the cellars of Champagne: Mercier, Moet et Chandon, De Castellane, Perrier Jouet, Nicolas Feuillatte ....
Discovery Village Hautvillers, the birthplace of Dom Perignon Champagne with
Mini cruise on the Marne from Cumières
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.50 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.