Availability: Campanile Epernay Dizy
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Room with 3 single bedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Dizy hotel with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Moet et Chandon, Perrier Jouet, and Leclerc-Briant. Also nearby are Janisson-Baradon and Castellane.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Epernay Dizy features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Campanile Epernay Dizy Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Dizy hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Campanile Epernay Dizy is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 58
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant Campanile - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Campanile Epernay Dizy Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.