Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Twin Beds
Cormontreuil hotel with a bar/lounge
Situated in the historical district, this hotel is close to Veuve Clicquot-Ponsardin, St. Remi Basilica, and Tau Palace. Local attractions also include Reims Cathedral and Museum of Fine Arts.
Hotel Les Magnolias provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, a rooftop terrace, and free parking.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and climate control, guestrooms feature complimentary weekday newspapers along with private bathrooms and electronic/magnetic keys.
Hotel Les Magnolias features a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Cormontreuil hotel also offers secure parking, express check-in, and a microwave in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hotel Les Magnolias is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Microwave in lobby
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Handheld showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower only
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Front desk hours are : Monday-Friday: 7 AM-Noon, 2 PM-9 PM. Saturday: 7 AM-Noon, 4 PM-8 PM. Sunday: 8 AM-Noon.
If arriving outside these hours, guests must contact reception (during business hours) using the number provided on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5.5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 3 per night
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.