Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - Non Refundable
- One Double Bed
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom - Non Refundable
- One Double Bed
Residence in Reims near Mars Gate
Situated in the city center, this residence is close to Reddition Museum, Mars Gate, and Museum of Fine Arts. Also nearby are Reims Cathedral and Tau Palace.
Amenities at Séjours et Affaires Clairmarais include laundry facilities, multilingual staff, and express check-in.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Séjours et Affaires Clairmarais features a fitness center, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. This Reims residence also offers express check-in and an elevator (lift). The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2005
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 9:30 AM on weekdays.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk hours are as follows: Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 11 PM Saturdays: 9 AM to 11 PM Sundays: 3 PM to 9 PM
Guests must contact the property 48 hours before arrival to receive access codes and emergency information, using the contact number on the booking confirmation page.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 3 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.