Availability: Hotel Haus Oberwinter
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Remagen eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated on a river, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Dragon's Rock, Drachenburg Palace, and Reptilien-Zoo. Area attractions also include Sportpark Pennenfeld and Sea Life Koenigswinter.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Haus Oberwinter features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Haus Oberwinter Amenities
Hotel Haus Oberwinter features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 5778 square feet (537 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hotel Haus Oberwinter is a smoke-free property.
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 4
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1964
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5778
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 537
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Am Unkelstein - This restaurant specializes in German cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Haus Oberwinter Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in DEHOGA Environmental Check, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.