Book your room at Eldorado Hotel Casino
Tower Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Tower Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Sophisticated Reno hotel with theatre, nightclub
4 miles from the Reno-Tahoe airport and covering an entire city block, the Eldorado Hotel Casino is connected to Circus Circus and Silver Legacy by skywalk.
Gaming in style
The Eldorado lobby features a marble floor, dark-wood paneling, and stone columns; amenities include an 81,000-square-foot casino, a 580-seat theater, and a stylish nightclub.
Rooms with a view
This Reno hotel's 814 guestrooms have city or mountain views, minibars, multi-line phones, and Internet access. Highlights also include wake-up calls, climate control, and in-room safe.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eldorado Hotel Casino
This centrally located Reno hotel is connected to Circus Circus and Silver Legacy by skywalk. In addition to nine restaurants and cafes, Eldorado Hotel Casino houses an 81,000-square-foot casino that offers 2,000 slots and 90 table games; 3 keno lounges; and a full-service race- and-sports book. This hotel also offers a 12,400-square-foot convention center and a 580-seat theater-style showroom featuring Broadway-style entertainment.
Complimentary valet and self parking are available, as well as luggage storage. A secured parking garage includes in/out privileges.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 814
- Year Built 1973
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa tub
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Room service
Where to Eat
The Brew Brothers - The Brew Brothers offers 8 custom microbrews and a menu featuring gourmet wood-fired pizzas, salads, and burgers, all served in a warehouse-style setting. Live rock and blues nightly.
The Buffet - Chef's offers all-you-can-eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets. Weekend brunch and theme nights feature seafood, as well as Italian and Mexican specialties.
Tivoli Gardens - In addition to Chinese, American, Italian, Mexican, and Thai food, Tivoli Gardens dishes up desserts such as Snickers pie. Gourmet brews from the Eldorado Coffee Company's freshly roasted beans are also featured. Open 24 hours.
Eldorado Coffee Company - Just outside Tivoli Gardens, the hotel's own Eldorado Coffee Company roasts, blends, and brews its own coffees, available for purchase by the cup or by the pound.
BuBinga Lounge - The Eldorado's popular nightclub offers on-tap infused cocktails, a champagne and wine bar, dance floor, and live music, all in a wood paneled- and-velvet setting. Admission fee.
Stadium Bar - Next to the Sports Book on the casino floor, this is a good spot to place a bet, grab a beer, and watch the race.
Plaza Bar - Located between La Strada and the Prime Rib Grill restaurants, the Plaza Bar is open nightly for pre- or post-dinner drinks.
Showroom Bar - Just outside the Eldorado's 580-seat showroom, this wood-paneled bar is a nice place to enjoy a pre-theater drink.
Pho Mein – Authentic Asian noodle kitchen that serves up oodles of noodles for sit down or take out on the go. They have an extensive menu that features an array of Vietnamese and Chinese favorites.
Sushi Sake – The atmosphere is young and hip; the bar itself is equipped with iPads that displays the mouth-watering menu. Guests can also use their iPad to search for information on all the Eldorado happenings via the top-rated Eldorado App. The bar seats up to 18 people with additional table seating and service throughout the patio area. Contemporary in design with hints of Euro-Asian accents of bamboo rings, pendant lighting and fish-scale leather upholstery.
La Strada - This Northern Italian restaurant specializes in freshly made pastas, such as the signature mushroom ravioli served in a country-villa setting. The well-stocked wine cellar features labels from the Carano family vineyard. Open for dinner only.
Bistro Roxy - The chic Bistro Roxy also has an impressive cellar, but this French-influenced fountain-side spot might be better known for its 102 kinds of martinis. Live entertainment nightly in the lounge; open for dinner only.
The Prime Rib Grill - Decorated in Old San Francisco-style, the Prime Rib Grill specializes in choice prime cuts carved to order, as well as grilled steak and seafood entrées, all prepared in an open kitchen. There's also a gourmet soup and salad bar. Open for dinner only.
Golden Fortune - Golden Fortune offers 90 authentic Hong-Kong-style specialties, served in a classic Chinese polished-lacquer setting. Open for dinner only.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The Eldorado is a 40-minute drive from Mt. Rose Ski Tahoe, one of Lake Tahoe's 18 area ski resorts. Golfers can tee off at 40 area courses around the Reno/Lake Tahoe area, six of which are within seven miles of the hotel. Players can conveniently book tee times at any number of locations from a special lobby phone.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 12 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Tourism fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Airport shuttle
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
$150 Coupon Fun Book
Book a stay in an "inc $150 Coupon Fun Book" and receive a coupon book with $150 in added-value offers, such as:
- Two complimentary microbrews with purchase of an appetizer or pizza in The Brew Brothers
- One complimentary glass of Ferrari-Carano Siena or Fume Blanc at Cin Cin with purchase of appetizer
- One complimentary show ticket with the purchase of a show ticket
- One complimentary danish with purchase of coffee at the Eldorado Coffee Company
- One complimentary martini at Roxy's Bar & Lounge with martini purchase (excludes happy hour)
- Two-for-One breakfast buffet (valid Monday - Friday only)
- One complimentary drink in Cin Cin (up to $10)
- One complimentary mushroom ravioli appetizer with purchase of any entrée at Roxy
- One complimentary 15-ounce beer or soda with purchase of any entrée at The Brew Brothers
- One complimentary regular coffee with purchase of any bakery item at the Eldorado Coffee Company
- 10% discount on gift shop purchases at retail outlets
- Complimentary newspaper of choice in the gift shop