Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Casino hotel near Reno Arch with bingo parlor
This 830-room hotel and casino is 2 blocks from Reno Arch, 4 blocks from the National Bowling Stadium, and 6 miles from Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
Plenty to do
Sands Regency Casino Hotel has no resort fee. Facilities include a seasonal outdoor pool, spa tub, and a 17th floor health club with city views, steam room, and sauna.
Guestrooms at Sands Regency Casino Hotel feature floor-to-ceiling windows with mountain or city views, and cable TV with complimentary premium channels.
6 miles from the Reno-Tahoe Airport, the Sands Regency Casino Hotel is in the heart of downtown Reno just 2 blocks from the Reno Arch and 4 blocks from the National Bowling Stadium.
Open from early morning to late evening, the 17th-floor complimentary health club offers a sauna, steam room, massage rooms, 10-person spa tub, and mountain-view fitness center with cardio and weight machines. Breakfast is served daily (surcharge). The hotel also includes a casino; wireless Internet access via kiosk in the Cabana Café (surcharge); ski, snowboard and bicycle rentals; a wedding chapel; and complimentary self-parking in the 5-story covered garage or in the spacious lots surrounding the Sands. A complimentary airport shuttle is available from 6 AM to 11 PM (hours subject to change). A ski shuttle is also available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 833
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Parking garage, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Copa Bar & Grill - This restaurant serves pasta, steaks, chicken, fish, sandwiches, burgers, soups, salads, and cocktails.
The Original Mel's Diner - This 1950s-style diner with black-and-white décor, period photographs, and a jukebox is open 24 hours, 7 days a week for breakfast, burgers, chicken sandwiches, milkshakes, ice-cream confections.
Sands Buffet - Fresh new flavors are served daily at 4 PM.
Big Daddy's Cafe - Mexican Food and Barbecue. Open 7 days a week.
The casino offers the latest in slots, video poker, craps, roulette, blackjack, Bingo, and sports book. Become a My Party Member and you'll gain cash, comps, and other rewards.
The Sands Regency offers a 60-by-30-foot unheated, seasonal pool; a 6-person spa tub; and a sand volleyball court - all located in a lighted, gated area outside the hotel.
Bicycle, ski, and snowboard rentals are available at the hotel. A daily ski shuttle is available to 3 popular local ski resorts (seasonal).
A walking/jogging path runs alongside the Truckee River, located 4 blocks away. In winter, a public rink on the riverbank offers ice skating.
The Reno area abounds in both winter and summer recreational activities. The activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Government-issued identification required at check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Destination fee: USD 2 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.