Availability: Hotel Blue Beach
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Waterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
Wake up to the ocean at your door at this Saint-Paul hotel, which is nestled on the beach.
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a children's club and barbecue grills.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, minibars, and shared bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Blue Beach Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a children's club, and barbecue grills. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Children's club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV service
Hotel Blue Beach has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Hotel Blue Beach Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.92 per person, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.