Book your room at Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One Double or Two Twin beds
Junior Suite Superior
- One King Bed
Beachside hotel to enjoy 2 outdoor swimming pools and sand beach
This hotel is by the sea, nestled on a beach in Saint-Paul within easy reach of windsurfing and motor boating.
At Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles, relax by one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or spend the day at the beach where you can enjoy snorkeling.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles
- The Overview
Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles features 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3-star property offers access to limo/town car service and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Tennis on site
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Snack bar/deli
- Private beach - direct access
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Maloya - This poolside buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Comptoir Sud - This restaurant serves lunch only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor tennis court and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Running track/path on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hotel le Recif-Saint Gilles
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard, Visa Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 102
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 76 (from 6 to 17 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 127
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 95 (from 6 to 17 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.92 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.46 per night for guests aged 1-17 years old.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 15 per hour, per child (ages 3 to 11 years old)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.