Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
- One Double Bed
Elegant hotel, located centrally in a quiet area of Reykjavik
Central but quiet
Situated in the city center, this hotel is in a quiet residential street between Hallgrimskirkja tower and the pond by City Hall. The harbour, museums, galleries and shopping are all within walking distance.
Dine and live in elegance
Hotel Holt has Iceland´s longest tradition for top class service, dining and drinking. A 24 hour front office, business center & concierge are but a few of the amenities available to our guests.
First rate comfortable beds, bathrobes, satellite television, free wireless and cable internet. Same day laundry service, room service dining and tea/coffee making facilities and more.
Hotel Holt is renowned for it´s first class service and hospitality since opening it´s doors in 1965. Along with a dining experience at Gallery Restaurant, a stay with will not soon be forgotten. Located on a quiet residential street in the old town of Reykjavik, this 4 star property is in the ideal spot for travelers looking for a peaceful sleep but also wanting to enjoy the best Reykjavík has to offer in sightseeing, shopping, museums, galleries and nightlife. Our dedicated front office associates at on call 24 hours a day to help you make sure you enjoy every part of your stay in Reykjavik.
The whole building acts as a gallery to Iceland´s largest privately owned art collection, featuring paintings and sculptures of many Icelandic masters.
Besides the world famous Gallery Restaurant, Hotel Holt offers a cozy bar with a fantastic array of whiskeys on offer. The wine cellar is open to dining guests with over 4000 vintage wines on offer. The library is also the ideal spot to enjoy a good read with a nice cognac from our collection.
Wireless internet is complimentary and available throughout the hotel as well as cables to connect with high speed internet in guest rooms. A business center is also available, free of charge for all guests to check their e-mails and print out their boarding passes.
A fitness room is also available for light training within the hotel as well as free access to Iceland´s largest fitness center and swimming pool.
We are more than happy to handle all airport transfers, day tour bookings and each part of your stay in Reykjavik if you so choose. Parking for rental cars is also free of charge.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 592
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 55
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1965
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served at Gallery Restaurant. At Skalholt bar, a light bar menu is also available along with wines, whiskeys and cocktails to name a few. Room service is also available during limited hours. We welcome our guests to see and enjoy our impressive collection of vintage wines in our wine cellar prior to an unforgettable dining experience each night.
On site, we have a fitness room with a stationary bike and a stair master. Additionally, all guests receive complimentary access to World Class Laugar, the largest fitness center and geothermal swimming pool in Iceland. A massage room is also on site for our guests to receive treatment.
Our 24 hour concierge is more than happy to provide inside tips on the best options for day trips, sightseeing, dining and nightlife in Reykjavík and around the country. Feel free to drop by the front desk, give us a call or even contact us prior to arriving in Iceland, using the information in the confirmation received after booking. We can take care of any request.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 2.350 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 3000 (one way)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.