Book your room at Hotel Holt
Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star romantic hotel in Reykjavik near Hallgrimskirkja
Located in the city center of Reykjavik, this romantic hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Asgrimur Jonsson Collection, Parliament House, and Hallgrimskirkja. Also nearby are Laugavegur and Reykjavik City Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Holt features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 592 square feet (55 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 4
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 592
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1965
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Gallery - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Hotel Holt
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 2.350 for adults and ISK 1800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK 4000 per person (roundtrip)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.