Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Historic hotel next door to the Althing
In old city center
Opened in 2005, this hotel is made up of historical Reykjavik buildings, located in the old city centre and next door to Althing (the parliament).
French cuisine is available in the Hotel Reykjavik Centrum's restaurant. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a business center, and 2 meeting rooms. Concierge services and currency exchange are also available.
The 89 guestrooms have contemporary decor and furnishings in soft colours; floors are wooden, and all have satellite television and minibars.
Guests of Hotel Reykjavik Centrum can visit the restaurant, or relax and take advantage of 24-hour room service. This 4-story property was built in 2005. The hotel's concierge will be happy to help plan and book sightseeing tours or make restaurant reservations. Business travelers will appreciate the 2 meeting rooms complete with audiovisual equipment and 377 square feet (35 square meters) of space. Multilingual staff are always on hand at the 24-hour front desk to answer any queries. TV is provided in the lobby and complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the public areas. An airport shuttle is available at scheduled times for a fee. Guests should be aware that parking is not available onsite.
- Year Built 2005
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Television in lobby
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 35
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 377
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Fjalakotturinn - Guests can sample fine French cuisine in a restaurant with modern surroundings. Also featuring a bar, the restaurant serves lunch and dinner and boasts an extensive wine list.
A buffet breakfast with hot items is available from 7 AM-10 AM in the breakfast area.
- Swimming nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at noon
Minimum check-in age is 20
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: ISK 107 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: ISK 2200 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ISK 1500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 7500 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.