Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- Two Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Icelandar Hotel in Keflavik
In the heart of Keflavík on Iceland’s beautiful Reykjanes peninsula, this four-star accommodation is only a short drive from the Blue Lagoon spa and a mere five minutes from the Keflavík International Airport.
Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik provides complimentary parking, conference/meeting rooms, a 24-hour front desk, and a parking garage.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access, minibars, and trouser presses.
Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik is the ideal base for a layover or exploring the Reykjanes peninsula which has a stunning landscape with many unforgettable hiking trails and attractions include the Blue Lagoon, Reykjanesviti lighthouse and small fishing villages. Reykjavik is also within easy reach.
This 4 storey hotel offers comfortable accommodations and all the amenities to make a great stay. The hotel features the restaurant VOCAL, bar and a café. Free heated indoor parking. This hotel offers free transport to Keflavik airport for hotel guests every 30 minutes between 5am and 8am and one trip at 12pm. There is a bank on-site.
- Technology support staff
- Event catering
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Airport transportation - drop-off (complimentary)
- Free parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 60
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Fitness facilities
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Partial ocean view
- Shower only
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Clock radio
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wake-up calls
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free movie channels
Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik boasts of the first class restaurant VOCAL which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in sophisticated surroundings. Breakfast is served from 5am to 10am. The hotel bar is a great place to enjoy a drink and relax.
Free sauna and fitness room are offered at the hotel. There is a library on-site and an art gallery featuring Icelandic artists.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 2050 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ISK 900 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ISK 900 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 3800 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.