Book your room at Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star family-friendly hotel with a restaurant in Keflavik (Reykjanesbaer)
This hotel is located in Keflavik (Reykjanesbaer), near the airport, Reykjanes Art Museum, Duus Hus Cultural Centre, and Viking World Museum. Regional attractions also include Blue Lagoon and Gardur Folk Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik
Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
3 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours). A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is complimentary to guests during limited hours. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Airport transportation - drop-off (complimentary)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Shower only
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Vocal - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 2050 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ISK 900 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ISK 900 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 3800 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.