Availability: Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura
Room (Natura Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin Room (Natura)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Art RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
4-star family-friendly Reykjavik hotel near Perlan
Situated near the airport, in Reykjavik, this spa hotel is close to Perlan, National and University Library of Iceland, and Reykjavik City Hall. Also nearby are Oskjuhlid Hill and Saga Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura Amenities
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura features a full-service spa and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a library, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2011.
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 220
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Conference center
- Year Built 1964
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 5 AM and 10 AM.
Satt Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Soley Natura Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 2300 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 3800 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.