Book your room at Radisson Blu 1919 Hotel, Reykjavik
4-star luxury hotel, walk to Laugavegur
Situated in Reykjavik, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Reykjavik City Library, Laugavegur, and Reykjavik City Hall. Hallgrimskirkja and National Museum of Iceland are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge are available at this hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a business center, and meeting rooms.
All 88 rooms offer room service, coffee makers, and satellite TV. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, safes, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 3
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Year Built 1919
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
1919 Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at 11 AM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ISK 5900 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ISK 18 euro per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ISK Approx. 6000Iskr per person (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: ISK 5900 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.