Book your room at Reykjavik Hostel Village
Please enter your travel dates.
Mixed Dorm, Linen excluded
- Single Occupancy
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
- Three Beds
Hostel in Reykjavik near Hallgrimskirkja
Located in the city center of Reykjavik, this hostel is near the airport and within walking distance of Sundhollin and Hallgrimskirkja. Also nearby are Laugavegur and Perlan.
Reykjavik Hostel Village provides complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, a computer station, and free self parking.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Reykjavik Hostel Village
- The Overview
Reykjavik Hostel Village features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Reykjavik hostel also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and a picnic area. Complimentary self parking is available on site. Guests can use the recreational facilities at a partner hotel. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2013.
Reykjavik Hostel Village is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Free outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- Free on-street parking
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 71
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free on-street parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- The Room
- Extra towels/bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shared accommodations
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the breakfast area between 7 AM and 10 AM.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Whale-watching nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
The Fine Print for Reykjavik Hostel Village
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ISK 1500 per person (approximately)
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.