Book your room at Der Europäische Hof Heidelberg
5-star luxury hotel with 2 restaurants in Heidelberg (Heidelberg City Centre)
This luxury hotel is located in Heidelberg (Heidelberg City Centre), close to University of Heidelberg Old Campus, Heidelberg Castle, and Heidelberg Church of the Holy Spirit. Also nearby are Karl Theodor Bridge and Thingplatz.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Der Europäische Hof Heidelberg features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include minibars and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Der Europäische Hof Heidelberg
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Der Europäische Hof Heidelberg provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a steam room, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 4
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Computer station
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.50 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 9.50 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Kurfuerstenstube - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Europ Treff - This bistro specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The fine print for Der Europäische Hof Heidelberg
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 59 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 5 star Superior.