Book your room at Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Comfort SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star romantic hotel in Heidelberg near Heidelberg Castle
Situated in the city center, this romantic hotel is close to Karl Theodor Bridge, Heidelberg Castle, and Heidelberg Church of the Holy Spirit. Also nearby are Thingplatz and University of Heidelberg Old Campus.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include massage/treatment rooms and laundry facilities.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and laptop-compatible safes, guestrooms feature minibars along with desks and a turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This romantic hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1472
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 30
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free valet parking
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LED TV
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Le Gourmet - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days
Mensurstube - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Boat tours nearby
The fine print for Die Hirschgasse Heidelberg
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 for adults and EUR 23 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 35 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 18 years old)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.