Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Best Available Rate,
- One King Bed
Standard Room, River View - Best Avaialble Rate -room with waterview
- One King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed - Bes Available Rate
- One King Bed
Heidelberg hotel directly on the Neckar river
Rooms with a Neckar view
Located on the banks of the river Neckar, at the entrance of the city with easy access to highways, the Heidelberg Marriott is the perfect starting point to exploring the city as well as the region.
Choose between savoring the rustic character of the Pinte pub or indulge at the restaurant Grill 16, our interpretation of the American Steakhouse combining bistro ambiance with steakhouse fare.
Exclusive Revive Beds
All 248 rooms feature the exclusive Marriott Revive bedding. Enhance your experience by upgrading to our Executive Rooms on the 4th floor.
Marriott Heidelberg offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott Heidelberg provides a sauna and a fitness facility. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
On-site restaurant and bar/pub. 24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool is on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat launch on site
- Running track/path on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Sauna in spa
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12.5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 12.50 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- A pet fee will be charged plus a one-time pet cleaning fee
This property does not have an official rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.