Availability: Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room/French Bed - Promotion
- 1 single
Standard Room/French Bed
- 1 king
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Superior Double Room
- 1 double
4.5-star luxury hotel in Mannheim with a 24-hour health club
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Friedrichsplatz, Mannheim's Rosengarten Congress Centre, and Mannheim Water Tower. Also nearby are Nationaltheater Mannheim and Mannheim Palace.
Recreational amenities at Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof include a 24-hour health club and a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof Amenities
Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof features a 24-hour health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour health club
- Computer station
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Number of floors - 5
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Year Built 1929
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie FRANKE - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Steigenberger Mannheimer Hof Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.