Book your room at Esmeralda Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Aparthotel with an outdoor pool, in Rhodes (Kremasti)
This aparthotel is located in Rhodes (Kremasti), near the airport and Filerimos. Area attractions also include Acropolis of Rhodes and Temple of Apollo.
In addition to a restaurant, Esmeralda Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Dining options at the aparthotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Rhodes aparthotel also offers an outdoor pool, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Full board rates available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Esmeralda - This delicatessen specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Esmeralda Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Hotel Registry Number - 1476K032A0304700
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 8 per day
- In-room safe fee: EUR 2 per day
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.