Availability: Legoland Holiday Village
Pirate RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Wild West CottageMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Pirate Room, 8 BedsMax Occupancy: 9 guests (up to 6 children, 6 infants)
Pirate Room, 5 bedsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Standard Cottage, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Cottage, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Cottage, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Family-friendly Billund hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Billund, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Lalandia Water Park and Legoland Park. Area attractions also include Gyttegard Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Legoland Holiday Village features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Legoland Holiday Village Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 5 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Legoland Holiday Village is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1994
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Separate sitting area
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Cafe og Bistro - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Legoland Holiday Village Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 6:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: DKK 30 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 150 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Flower, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.