Availability: Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North
Richmond Hill eco-friendly hotel with 2 indoor swimming pools
Situated in the business district, this spa hotel is close to First Markham Place, Elvis Stojko Arena, and Flato Markham Theatre. Area attractions also include Frederick Horsman Varley Art Gallery and Seneca College.
In addition to 2 indoor swimming pools, Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North features a restaurant, a full-service spa, and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North Amenities
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North features a full-service spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2700 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour health club
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Business center
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 125
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Conference space size (meters) - 2700
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
- Tennis on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Crave Restaurant - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
Spirits Bar and Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a 24-hour health club are featured at the hotel. 2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a seasonal outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Caesar Spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12.95 and CAD 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Star - Four, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.