Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Richmond (Central Business District) near Virginia State Capitol
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Richmond (Central Business District), close to Richmond Old City Hall, Virginia State Capitol, and Greater Richmond Convention Center. Also nearby are Museum of the Confederacy and Black History Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Commonwealth Park Suites Hotel - Richmond features a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.
Commonwealth Park Suites Hotel - Richmond features a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 11
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Bathroom phone
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
Maxines Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.