Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
- One Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Club Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Richmond eco-friendly hotel near Virginia State Capitol
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to American Civil War Center at Historic Tredegar, Virginia State Capitol, and Greater Richmond Convention Center. Also nearby are Black History Museum and Museum of the Confederacy.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to an indoor pool, Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown provides a sauna and a fitness facility. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 13005 square feet (1208 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2012.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 298
- Number of floors - 16
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1986
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13005
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1208
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Signature bedding
- City view
- River view
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Crowne Plaza Richmond Downtown has 2 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 17.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.