Book your room at Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center
King SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 adults
One King Suite Accessible Tub Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Two Doubles SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 adults
Executive, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 adults
All-suite Richmond hotel with complimentary breakfast
Near shopping center
This all-suite Richmond hotel is within a mile of Merchants Walk Shopping Center. The Shops at Willow Lawn and the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden are both 3.2 miles away.
Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond offers an onsite restaurant and a bar. Breakfast and evening receptions are complimentary. A complimentary shuttle takes guests within 5 miles.
Sofa beds, wet bars
Suites at Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond offer sofa beds, separate living area, microwaves and refrigerators, wet bars, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center
- At your hotel
Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond features complimentary breakfast and hosts complimentary evening receptions. Coffee and newspapers are complimentary in the lobby. The onsite restaurant serves international cuisine for lunch and dinner. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests are also offered a business center with tech support staff and a computer station.
A complimentary shuttle takes guests within 5 miles of this Richmond hotel. In addition to a 24-hour fitness facility, the hotel has an indoor pool, a sauna, and a spa tub. The hotel has a gift shop and offers dry cleaning and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology support staff
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free self parking
- Computer station
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 931
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Business services
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free guest parking during stay
- Complimentary reception
- Conference center
- Year Built 1986
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10339
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate living room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Breakfast is complimentary and cooked to order at Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond; enjoy a made-to-order omelet. In the evenings, the hotel hosts a complimentary manager’s reception, serving drinks in the hotel’s atrium.
Atrium Grill - Casual restaurant, serving lunch and dinner. Menu offers European and Asian dishes. Located in the atrium.
This Richmond hotel has a heated indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. A fitness facility is available 24-hours.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.