Availability: Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center
King SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Two Doubles SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Suite, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive, One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
One King Suite Accessible Tub Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
All-suite Richmond hotel with complimentary breakfast
Near shopping center
This all-suite Richmond hotel is within a mile of Merchants Walk Shopping Center. The Shops at Willow Lawn and the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden are both 3.2 miles away.
Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond offers an onsite restaurant and a bar. Breakfast and evening receptions are complimentary. A complimentary shuttle takes guests within 5 miles.
Sofa beds, wet bars
Suites at Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond offer sofa beds, separate living area, microwaves and refrigerators, wet bars, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center Amenities
Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond features complimentary breakfast and hosts complimentary evening receptions. Coffee and newspapers are complimentary in the lobby. The onsite restaurant serves international cuisine for lunch and dinner. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests are also offered a business center with tech support staff and a computer station.
A complimentary shuttle takes guests within 5 miles of this Richmond hotel. In addition to a 24-hour fitness facility, the hotel has an indoor pool, a sauna, and a spa tub. The hotel has a gift shop and offers dry cleaning and laundry facilities. This is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Computer station
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 224
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 931
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Complimentary reception
- Conference center
- Year Built 1986
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10339
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Separate living room
- Climate control
- LCD TV
Breakfast is complimentary and cooked to order at Embassy Suites Hotel Richmond; enjoy a made-to-order omelet. In the evenings, the hotel hosts a complimentary manager’s reception, serving drinks in the hotel’s atrium.
Atrium Grill - Casual restaurant, serving lunch and dinner. Menu offers European and Asian dishes. Located in the atrium.
This Richmond hotel has a heated indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. A fitness facility is available 24-hours.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Embassy Suites Richmond - The Commerce Center Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.