Availability: Linden Row Inn
Please enter your travel dates.
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed, Garden View
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Garden Area
House, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Victorian inn in Richmond near Black History Museum
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly inn is close to Black History Museum, Greater Richmond Convention Center, and Virginia State Capitol. Also nearby are Museum of the Confederacy and Edgar Allan Poe Museum.
A complimentary continental breakfast is available. Linden Row Inn also features an area shuttle, a bar/lounge, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Linden Row Inn Amenities
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This Victorian inn also offers a health club, a library, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 mi is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Linden Row Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1840
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Linden Row Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.