Book your room at Omni Richmond Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Non Refundable - Advance Purchase
- 1 queen
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible - Non-Refundable,,
- 1 king
Deluxe Room - Non Refundable - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Experience Southern Hospitality in the heart of Historic Downtown Richmond.
Enjoyment, steps away.
This Richmond hotel is situated close to Richmond Old City Hall, Virginia State Capitol, and Museum of the Confederacy. Additional nearby points of interest include Edgar Allan Poe Museum.
Swim, Sip, Dine...
The Omni Richmond Hotel features Trevi's Restaurant and Lounge, an indoor pool and outdoor sundeck, a business center, Starbucks Coffee Shop, Wireless Internet, 24 Hour Room Service, and valet parking.
Unwind in Comfort.
New 37 Inch Flat Screen HDTV's complement guest rooms featuring luxury bedding, an in room safe, coffee makers, refreshment centers, and inspiring views of Downtown Richmond and the James River.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Omni Richmond Hotel
- The Overview
The 4.0-star Omni Richmond Hotel features Trevi's Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, Trevi’s Lounge with flat screen TVs and plush leather seating, Starbucks Coffee Shop, located in the main hotel lobby, and Trevi’s Market, where you can dine in or carry out your favorite hand tossed pizzas, or made to order sandwiches and salads. This 100% smoke free hotel offers a heated indoor pool with sundeck, onsite valet parking and EVC charging station. Deluxe rooms are 260 square feet featuring views of the James River or of the historical city landscapes. Each room offers LCD HDTV's, complimentary safes, mini bar refreshment centers, Serta Presidential double pillow top mattresses, 800-thread count luxury bed linens, topped with white premium linens, functional workspace, and an oversized side chair with ottoman. The hotels’ business amenities consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audio-visual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. Concierge and wedding services can be provided. Leashed four-legged furry guests are always welcome (surcharge). Historic attractions like Shockoe Slip, featuring cobblestone streets, gas lamps and more than 25 unique restaurants and specialty shops, Governor’s Mansion, newly restored Canal Walk, and State Capitol are steps away. The Richmond Coliseum and International Raceway, University of Richmond, are minutes away. The Omni Richmond is centrally located to area businesses which include, but not limited to, Bank of America, Federal Reserve Bank, Suntrust, and Court of Appeals.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 361
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 19
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1394
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 15000
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- The Eats
Trevi's, a full service restaurant in the Omni Richmond Hotel provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Room service is also available 24 Hours.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Omni Richmond Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 21 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.