Book your room at Richmond Marriott
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Hotel in Richmond near Greater Richmond Convention Center
Located in the heart of Richmond, this hotel is within walking distance of Richmond Coliseum, Greater Richmond Convention Center, and Virginia State Capitol. Also nearby are Black History Museum and Museum of the Confederacy.
In addition to a restaurant, Richmond Marriott features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Richmond Marriott provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 26760 square feet (2408 square meters) include a conference center. This Richmond hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Richmond Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 18
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Conference space size (feet) - 26760
- Conference space size (meters) - 2408
- Number of meeting rooms - 40
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 14.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( 14.95 USD / per day )
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
T Millers - This sports bar specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Liberty Bar - This Cocktail bar specializes in American cuisine.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Richmond Marriott
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 26 per day