Book your room at The Westin Richmond
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Richmond with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Richmond, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Shops at Willow Lawn, Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, and University of Richmond. Local attractions also include Joseph Bryan Park Azalea Garden and Country Club of Virginia.
In addition to a restaurant, The Westin Richmond features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Richmond
In addition to an indoor pool, The Westin Richmond provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, technology support staff, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 17000 square feet (1530 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Westin Richmond is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Free parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1530
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2008
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary bottled water
- Extra towels/bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Crossings Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Crossings Bar and Lounge - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for The Westin Richmond
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 7.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Virginia Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.