Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Located in side the home of English Rugby - Twickenham Stadium
This London hotel is located within Twickenham Stadium and is only 20 minutes by train from Waterloo.
2 restaurants, bar/lounge
At Marriott London Twickenham, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features restaurants and a business center.
Free car parking is offered on non match/event days for all hotel guests, on match/event days, the car park is run by the RFU, there are 2,000 spaces and costs £35.00 per 24 hours.
Marriott London Twickenham has 2 restaurants and also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott London Twickenham provides a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This London hotel also offers a concierge desk, tour/ticket assistance, and self parking. Business services, wedding services, and currency exchange can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting/conference room
- Self parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Marriott London Twickenham has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.