Availability: Marriott London Twickenham
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Twickenham near Twickenham Stadium
Situated near the airport, in Twickenham, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham Stoop Stadium, and Kew Palace. Local attractions also include Griffin Park Stadium and Royal Botanic Gardens.
Recreational amenities at Marriott London Twickenham include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott London Twickenham Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott London Twickenham provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities.
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting/conference room
- Self parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Marriott London Twickenham has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Marriott London Twickenham Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.