Availability: Marriott London Twickenham
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Twickenham near Twickenham Stadium
Situated near the airport, in Twickenham, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham Stoop Stadium, and Kew Palace. Local attractions also include Griffin Park Stadium and Royal Botanic Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Marriott London Twickenham features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Marriott London Twickenham Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Marriott London Twickenham provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
22 South Chophouse - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Side Step Bar - This sports bar serves lunch and dinner.
The Cafe Lounge - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Marriott London Twickenham Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.