Book your room at Hotel Bergs
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Loft Suite on 2 Floors 65m2(700 sq ft)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Room Suite 55m2 (592 sq ft)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Penthouse, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Riga near Freedom Monument
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Berg's Bazaar, Freedom Monument, and St John's Church. Also nearby are Powder Tower and Great Guild Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Bergs features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Hotel Bergs features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Bergs is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 139
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2003
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Shopping on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Bergs - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Bergs
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: LVL 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: LVL 31.63 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: LVL 14 per night
- Valet parking fee: LVL 14 per day
- Late check-out fee: LVL 62
- Deposit: LVL 246 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: LVL 140.56
- Rollaway bed fee: LVL 42.17 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.