Book your room at Hotel Bergs
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Loft Suite on 2 Floors 65m2(700 sq ft)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Two Room Suite 55m2 (592 sq ft)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Penthouse, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Riga hotel in City Centre, walk to Freedom Monument
Located in City Centre, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Berg's Bazaar, Freedom Monument, and St John's Church. Powder Tower and Great Guild Hall are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, a 24-hour business center, and valet parking.
All 38 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include pillowtop beds, sofa beds, and sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Bergs features a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1500 square feet (139 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Bergs is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 139
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Year Built 2003
- Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- Shopping on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 11 AM.
Bergs - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No pets or service animals allowed
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 31.63 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per night
- Valet parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 62
- Deposit: EUR 246 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 140.56
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 42.17 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.