Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Double or Twin Room, Park View (Spa center 8:00-10:00am)
- One Double Bed
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (complimentary 1.5h SPA visit)
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (unlimited SPA access)
- One King Bed
Newly rebranded upper middle class hotel facing the opera park and near old town
Facing opera park
Hotel facing the opera park and is ideally located near the Old Town and Latvian National Opera. Opera Hotel & Spa is the architecture pearl of Art Deko built in 1886.
The Spa center wellness area offers a great possibility to relax and to enjoy some of the 55 different treatments. The hotel staff will gladly assist in all related questions.
Comfortable rooms equipped with up to date technology, a rich breakfast buffet awaits the guests. Flat-panel televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary WI-FI.
Opera Hotel & Spa is a newly rebranded upper middle class hotel facing the opera park and is ideally located near the Old Town and Latvian National Opera. Opera Hotel & Spa is the architecture pearl of Art Deco, built in 1886 by the famous Latvian architect J. Baumanis. The building situated in the very heart of Riga was taking care of Riga guests from its beginning and was named „Hotel Bellevue” – the hotel with the beautiful view. The hotel witnessed the lively cultural life of Riga through the years and is proud of having experienced the development of Latvian talents known in the whole world. Opera Hotel & Spa focuses on the wellbeing of its guests and offers a wide range of services. Comfortable rooms equipped with up to date technology, a rich breakfast buffet awaits the guests. The Spa center wellness area offers a great possibility to relax and to enjoy some of the 55 different treatments. Taste the Opera Hotel & Spa Restaurants exquisite menu and take the opportunity to organise social events, seminars, workshops and receptions at hotel’s rooms Piano and Facile. The hotel staff will gladly assist in all related questions. Opera Hotel & Spa is in synch with Riga’s heart beat for over a century. Reveal the richness of Latvian culture and find the treasures of Riga city! Opera Hotel & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 646
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Year Built 1886
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
Opera Hotel & Spa has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast. Room service during limited hours is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Opera Hotel & Spa has a full-service Spa center featuring massage/treatment rooms, facials, body treatments, and beauty services.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: LVL 12
- Pet fee: LVL 31 per day
- Deposit: LVL 10 per day
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.