Availability: Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel
Standard Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Business Class RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Economy RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Riga near Riga Cathedral
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Latvian Rifleman Monument, Riga Cathedral, and House of the Blackheads. Also nearby are Riga Castle and Three Brothers.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 12428 square feet (1155 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. A complimentary area shuttle within 1 km is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 356
- Number of floors - 9
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1155
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12428
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Panorama - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Radisson Blu Daugava Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: LVL 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: LVL 8 per night
- Pet fee: LVL 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: LVL 35 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.