Availability: Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel
Business class roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard guest roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Riga near Freedom Monument
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Riga, walking distance from Berg's Bazaar and Freedom Monument. Also nearby are Powder Tower and St John's Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel Amenities
Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 258 square feet (24-44 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests.
Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 228
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 24-44
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 2008
- Conference space size (feet) - 258
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
C.U.T - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Blu Elizabete Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: LVL 3 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: LVL 8 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.